With such a diversity in the products we procure and the
services we utilise, we are always keen to hear from suppliers who
feel they are commercial in costing and follow best practice.
All suppliers must meet strict guidelines, complete our Ethical,
Environmental & Quality Commitment process form and agree to
our general conditions of purchase of goods and services which
include the following terms:
- All goods will be made with the standard of workmanship
expected of a first class professional maker.
- We will be entitled to send an inspector, representative or
agent to test Goods at any reasonable time at your or any
- You will attend review meetings when required.
- We reserve the right to appoint 3rd Party suppliers to provide
quality audit services on our behalf.
- You represent, warrent and undertake to us that the
Goods/Services/Works do not infringe the IPR or moral rights of any
- All tools or materials commissioned or owned by or created for
us or our Customers in connection with the PO will remain our, or
our Customers' property.
- You will support our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
with particular reference to all elements around Ethics and
Environment to comply with best practice at all times.
Get in touch
If you would like to contact us, complete our (EEQ) process form
and also supply details regarding your product and customer base,